What it means is that the Subscriber Presale has been moved up until an hour before the full Reveal. That means 1pm Aussie (Victorian) time for subscribers, and 2pm for the reveal... which is when everyone gets to go shopping! Read the full details on the blog here.
But once it's up and running... here's a preview of some of the products I've had my eye on this month:
- Everyone is super excited about the new set of Color Theory Inks that have just been released! Half of the excitement is finding out what fun names they've been called, and the the other half is knowing these will be in the same great quality and juicy brights that you've come to expect if you already have the other Inks.
- Two new classes are being advertised for September. One is called Pen & Paper by Laura Kurz and will focus on telling your story, and the other is called Snapshot by our very own April Foster and will be a photography class. Since these classes will complement each other perfectly, there's also an option to purchase these as a bundle.
- Get a little sneak peek into what you can anticipate in the upcoming Poet Society Kits by checking out some of the coordinating Printables. This one by In a Creative Bubble is a great mix of watercolour arty, and clean graphic lines. I love it!
- With your new Ink Pads, you might also want to add to your stamp collection hey? I'm hanging out for Summer and this Love Story Stamp Set is making me wish for it even harder. I can see a thousand uses for something like this.
- If you saw my sneaks earlier in the week you would have seen my newly found crazy obsession for sequins (yes I know.... a little late in the game!!) so now I'm backtracking and adding all my favourite colours to my cart this month!
I'll be back for reveal!!