Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Illustrated Faith Kits and Deals at Day Spring

If you've been thinking about getting either of the last two Illustrated Faith kits from Day Spring then you might want to jump over there RIGHT NOW! They're currently offering both of these kits together for only $50 (instead of $30 each) plus free shipping within the US.


But this offer has only literally HOURS to go before they withdraw it, so don't delay!


And don't forget to use this coupon if you're thinking of spending a little bit more money, because then you'll save a whole bunch too. In fact, if you're going to pick up the 2 kits for $50 then you might as well pick up the NEWEST kit (yes, it only just released today!) for an extra $30.... then use the coupon to get $25 off which means it'll only cost you $5!
Like my logic?!


This is the latest kit, it's called "Yes and Amen" and is written by Junelle Jacobson. I'm loving the look of that pea-green ink aren't you? And as usual it's filled with a devotional, stamp set, washi tape, cards, stickers and more.

Today I thought I'd share a quick look inside some of my devotionals from past kits so that you can get a better idea of what they look like.


First up I've got the Lists by Faith journal. This one is definitely more of a journal than a devotional. In fact it's really open to your own interpretation as it's simply a set of prompts for you to list down your responses to. But I've been finding it a great tool for remembering and worshiping God for the many blessings in my life.


I've also found it's been a great way for the girls to get involved too, and each of them has taken in turns to journal their own responses to the prompts. Here you can see Moriah (who's 6) jotting down her favourite stories from the Bible. To translate for you (!) it says, "10 plagues of Egypt", "David and Goliath", "Isaac's sacrifice", and "the Prodigal Son".


And then there's the current kit called "Blessings or Lessons" by our own Stephanie Smokovich - the brains and beauty behind Bella Blvd. Above is everything you receive in the kit, and below is a couple of snapshots of how I've been working through the devotional.


This one is a more in-depth sharing of Stephanie's story, with questions to make you think about your own journey and the people in your life - are they blessings or lessons? Mostly I'm finding the questions deserve more than just a 3 line response so I'll be journaling out my thoughts in my Praise Book whilst using the space here to focus on the scripture references.


One last thing to let you know about...
DaySpring are currently hosting a giant GIVEAWAY where you could win yourself the Leather ESV Single Column Journaling Bible, the entire Genesis Kit PLUS a $100 voucher which is over a $300 value! Find all the details here.

xx

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails