Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Jot Magazine July Mood Board

Happy weekend!
I've just spent the day creating and cleaning and cooking - basically just keeping real busy since I'm home alone and I'm counting down the hours until the family gets home from their little holiday. It's been very productive! So let me share one of my recent projects with you...


It's all very sunshiney and bright and happy right? Well that was the vibe I was going for, and it was all inspired by the latest Jot Magazine Mood Board.


Clearly it was that little pineapple image down the bottom which really got my creative juices flowing and I wanted to literally scatter them all over my card. But I remembered to get a little bit of that woodgrain in and enough white to calm it down a touch too ;-)


Since it was all about the pineapple I wanted a sentiment that made sense and I found some little stamps to say 'you are very sweet' which worked perfectly right?


Anyway, I wonder how you'll interpret the mood board? It'd be great to have lots of participants in this challenge because I really felt like scrapping this sunshiney board in the midst of winter (for us Aussies) was very therapeutic! You can find all the challenge details on the Jot Blog HERE.

xx

Photobucket

1 comments

  1. Lovely sunshine-y card! The repeated motif idea is brill. Looks fabulous. And go you with your cleaning, cooking etc! Amazing what you can get done without interruptions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails