Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

August Mood Board at Jot Magazine

Phew, it's a been a big weekend as usual. Why is it that I always anticipate the weekend is going to be restful but seem to forget that I usually fill it up with all the activities I've been meaning to get through during the week?! Anyway.... lucky there's always coffee! ;-)


It was obviously on my mind when I whipped up this card for the latest Jot Magazine Mood Board challenge because the mood board itself doesn't really lead in the direction of coffee does it?! LOL!


Maybe it was simply because I've had this Neat and Tangled Perfect Blend stamp set in my stash for a while now and I felt it needed a bit more love, or maybe it's because this colour scheme makes me think of elegant lines and clean finishes... much like my local cafe, and it was an obvious jump from there. Who knows!


Meanwhile, if you get a chance it would be awesome if you played along with us at Jot. There is some amazing inspiration by the Jot Girls to get you started. Check out all the details HERE.

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Hi, love this card and coffee. I think the ribbon looks great and for some reason reminds me of a flying carpet, yeah, like Aladdin.
    I struggle with red on layouts but this proves that the red can really make things pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails