Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Neat and Tangled's 5th Birthday Celebrations

August seems like it's a busy month - I've seen so many stamp and craft companies celebrate their birthdays this month! This weekend I'm going to share with you two companies that I'm lucky enough to work with, and the birthday celebrations that they've got going on.

Today I want to tell you all about Neat and Tangled!


Neat and Tangled are having their 5th birthday and they're going BIG with the celebrations. Earlier in the month we had a blog hop, and now on the blog they're showcasing a different guest designer every day until the end of the month! And of course, there's a bunch of new releases which are great for birthday and celebratory occasions. 


I made this card combining quite a few of the new releases. The super cute stamp set is called "Wild Ones" and comes with lots of party animals - I've chosen only to feature the monkey for this card. Of course, there's a matching set of dies as well.


For the sentiment I've used the "Hooray" dies - love that there's a die for both the word and the shadow so you can do all sorts of mixing and matching. And I've stamped the "All the Sprinkles" stamp just along the edges of the background panels to help capture that party atmosphere!


My second card was where I wanted to branch out and do a bit of technique experimentation.


The "Balloon Duo" stencil has been REALLY popular and you can see why. It comes with two stencils which you can combine together to create a layered image, or of course you could just use them separately. I wanted to try out my new Distress Oxides on black cardstock because they turn out nice and opaque, and then I took it even one step further by adding shaded details with some Prismacolour pencils.


You can find all the new release Neat and Tangled products in their shop HERE.
And catch all the excitement on their blog HERE.

Happy birthday Neat and Tangled!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails