Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Every Day I'm Sparklin' - A World Cardmaking Day Post

I am a little late to the party since World Cardmkaing Day was last Saturday, but you know what they say about better late than never right?!

In actual fact, the day itself slipped away from me before I even had time to catch my breath and think about making a card (one of those days!), but I followed along with the celebrations on social media, especially all the posts from Simon Says Stamp!, and as soon as I had a chance I ran to my craft room and whipped up this set of simple but cute cards.


I say simple, because I had already coloured all these fun images from the 'Castle Times' stamp set by Ink Blot Shop on another occasion, so I only had to make a background for them and assemble the cards together. But that still counts doesn't it?! LOL!


I chose to pair the images with some sentiments from the 'Everyday Magic' stamp set from Studio Calico - embossing them with gold glitter to fit with the magical fairy tale kind of theme I've got going on here.


Did you manage to play along with any challenges for World Cardmaking Day? I'd love to see. Link me up!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails