Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 18

I'm so excited to be joining in the Day 18 celebrations of the 8th annual "25 Days of Christmas Tags" - the brainchild of Tracey McNeely! Pop over to her blog HERE to check out all the details!

Today we're highlighting Neat and Tangled whom I'm lucky to be a designer for. I just love their cute and whimsical images mixed with the hand-lettered sentiments that spark joy every time I create with them!


I made a set of two shaker tags, combining a few different products together (stamps, dies and sequins) but everything you see here comes from Neat and Tangled. I'm going to be posting a video on my Instagram account sharing the process behind creating these, so make sure you pop over there to check it out!


The angels and 'good news' sentiment come from the latest release stamp set called "Angel Wings", while the 'joy to the world' sentiment comes from an older set called "Art Deco" which is a great all-round stamp set to add to your collection.
The stars in the background is a really clever stamp called "Falling Stars" which I've been using over and over this season. And the tags are cut with a die set called "Classic Tag 2" which is one of my most-used dies ever!


Neat and Tangled are going to be sponsoring the prize for today, but check out the whole line up of fabulous sponsors and supporters behind this incredible event!


Find out all the details on how you can enter to WIN over on Tracey's blog post HERE!
Happy crafting!!

Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Oh Natalie these are just precious, I just watched your IG video and I am incredibly inspired. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning background for these angels! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous inking on the back - it really looks heavenly behind the angels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supersweet angels on a lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello in Australia, Natalie...all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Your sweet angel tags are wonderful. I love the backgrounds and the darling angels. Thanks for sharing your talents to inspire us all.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful tags! And your ink blending is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, whimsical and fabulously festive! Fantastic tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tags��������

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorably sweet shaker tags! Those cute little angels look perfect amongst the stars. Love the clips and the additional stars at the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails