Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

turning four album

I whipped up this cute little Kaisercraft cupcake album for Munchy's fourth birthday celebrations.


I used Sassafras' Count Me In collection, which is a birthday themed collection so was very appropriate (although you could very easily use it for non-birthday layouts).


I sparkled up some plain white chipboard Thickers for the title, as well as using the Sassafras Paper Whimsies through the album (both the numbers, and the flowers)


I used lots of punches to make quick embellishment clusters - lots of my favourite Martha Stewart ones amongst others.


The chipboard candles were part of the album - I just chose to use them as embellishments inside the album instead of on top or the front as would be a bit more obvious :-)


Some pages are harder to tell than others, but I've done a lot of misting and masking on some of the plainer coloured papers. You might be able to see the butterfly on the left side in the picture above.


And because I spent a lot of my energy just doing the background, I had lost my patience by the time it came to assembling all the photos and embellishments and journalling - that's why it looks a bit 'slapped together'. Perhaps I'm not the only one?!!


PS. Speaking of Thickers.......
Suzanne's weekly sale is unbelievable. For this week only she has every Thicker in her store available for just $5.75!!! You can see all of the 57 varieties available here.

2 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails