Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Basket Case

I might be behind in my sharing of scrappy projects here but did I mention that I'm still so far behind in my stack of photos to be scrapped that I've still got Easter photos that have been waiting to make it onto a page?!


Now don't tell me I'm the only one ;-)


Luckily for me the July Kreatorville Kit 
came a whole book of American Craft transparent accents and they had a whole page of stickers dedicated to Easter images like that cute little chick and Easter eggs I stuck on the bottom of my small photos. And the chocolate bunny that I used in the main photo.

If you want to check out my whole page dedicated to our annual Easter Egg hunt and to catch some hints on how I altered my Thickers to make this title even though I had run out of the right letters then pop over to my post on the Kreatorville blog.

2 comments

  1. Awww, cute layout, love the birdcage:):) And no you are not the only one behind with pictures....I have 1000's of pics that have never been scrapped so don't feel bad...lol.....I just take way to many pictures to keep up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous, Natalie and how sweet is that charm there? Love your work! I am just starting now on my Easter pics lol... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails