Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The grass is greener

I just adore this month's kit from Kreatorville Kraft. It's full of such yummy bright and summery colours from American Crafts, Crate Paper and more!


I was instantly inspired to scrap some summer photos, and it makes me forget my chilly winter frosty mornings for a while. The b-side to the Pink Paislee Butterfly Gardens paper made the perfect background paper as it's neutral but with just the right amount of details to make it interesting.


Then I cut around the circles in the American Craft's Campy Trails paper and layered them up to represent the grass The Man is mowing away at in these photos. All the little embellishments come from the transparent sticker book that comes in the kit. Yes, you heard me.... the whole book!


If you want to see what the other DT chicks have been doing with this marvellous kit, here's the first post you must go and check out. Then try here and here.

Oh, and I've got a new post up over there too. Check it out here

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails