Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Jot Issue 9

Well it's out and about and it's freakin' fabulous!
I'm talking about the new issue of Jot Magazine of course :-)
It's the first issue with the new Jot Girls, of which I'm feeling really honoured to be amongst (the talent is just outstanding!) and so I'm feeling just a little nervous as well. But honestly, everyone included in this magazine has done such an amazing job at leading trends and creating cutting-edge projects that you can't help but be inspired.


I've got a couple of layouts included. I wish I could have made more for this issue.... but you know.. baby preparations and all! Ironically, one of the galleries for this Issue is a baby gallery - but I just don't have the material for it yet. If only it was next issue! Meanwhile, I've got layouts in both the Back To School and Oh Deer galleries (you knew I couldn't resist that one right!?)


This is by far the biggest issue yet with a whopping 176 pages full of layouts and Project Life pages and more. If you haven't ever read it before then you're truly missing out. If you have read it before then you know what I'm talking about. I honestly believe this is one of the highest quality digital magazines of it's kind.

And did I mention it's FREE?!

You can access it right here. Happy reading :-)

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails