Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

GDT for Pink Fresh Studio part 2

I have to admit that after my card making binge earlier in the year I've had a little break from them lately whilst concentrating on my project life. But there was no way I could resist whipping up a couple with the gorgeous Happy Things collection when Guest Designing for Pink Fresh Studio this month


First up I created this one purely to be able to use and show off another one of those cute ombre tags. I thought it might make a good focal point to put my sentiment on, and I went with a calming grey, yellow and teal colour combination.


The wood veneer shapes are pretty fun and handily adhesive and I love the extra texture they give this card. I admit though that the heart wasn't part of the original plan but became necessary to hide some rogue ink splatters ;-)


As for my second card, well, it doesn't get much easier than this! It looks good simply because the ombre mosaic paper is just darn awesome and really doesn't need anything else. Seriously, all I did was just pop on a couple of little embellishments and called it done!


I've got one more special project to share with you from Happy Things, but that will just have to wait for another day I'm afraid :-)

Photobucket

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails