Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Moriah's October and November pages

This page was definitely one of those times where I rifled through a bunch of my old Studio Calico Project Life kits to sift out the October-ish type cards. I guess the only problem with that was the Fall/Halloween type colours it's got going on.... which makes me giggle since it's in the middle of Spring for us Aussies! 


Never mind... I like the touches of gold anyways.


October was the month Moriah started losing her first teeth. It was ironic that she was losing them alongside the same time Judah was gaining his... and it was the same corresponding teeth each time. How weird right?
 

As a 'good' Mum am I supposed to keep her teeth? We don't have a tooth fairy at our house so the girls just give them to me, and they promptly go in a jar. But what am I then supposed to do with them? I asked this question on my Instagram and got a bevy of hilarious responses, but I got the sense that everyone else was in the same boat. They kept them and then wondered what the heck now?


So anyways... I ended up putting hers in this pocket in her album. There was no way they were going in a clear pocket though! Yikes! 


As for her November page, I made it to go alongside the spread I previously made dedicated purely to her birthday party. I used the same supplies (the Studio Calico Lollipop Guild kits) so now they're matchy match and look like a purposeful double spread ;-)


This kit is definitely my favourite from the year and I feel like I've come soooo close to killing it! Those gold dipped alphas? Perfection! I'm down to my very last vowel so I'm at the point of cheating. See the 'O'? It was actually the 'C' but by covering up the gap you just assume it really is the 'O' right?!


The super-hero stamp is by Mama Elephant and I've used it a lot but couldn't help pop another one on for this spread too. It seemed fitting.


More pages coming up real soon!
xx

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails