Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Man Crush Monday

I have to admit, when I got the packet of wood veneer hashtags in a Studio Calico kit some time back, I had no idea what the #mcm meant! I totally had to Google it!


And once I knew, I actually didn't think I'd have any reason to use it. But then I caught sight of this picture of my dirt-covered snotty-nosed little Judah-bug and knew I'd found the perfect place to put it!!





For the record, there was also a #wcw in the packet as well... and despite using up quite a few of the other pieces on this spread I couldn't quite pretend to be that hip and use it as well!


Most of the cards and other embellishments on this spread though actually come from the May Documenter kit from Studio Calico called 'Alfresco'. It's such a favourite of mine. I have completely and utterly fallen in love with their kits again the last few months.. they keep getting better and better!


Oh yeah.... in case you're wondering what's in that bulging little envelope? It's totally all of Moriah's baby teeth!!
Why do we feel the need to keep these things?! LOL!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails