Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm away from home

at the moment, so I don't have much access to the internet, but I can quickly share this layout with you.



I have this idea that I'm going to be super organised this year and each month I'm going to dedicate one layout to each of my daughters documenting their growth and development, and the the things they get up to. So each month I'm taking a photo of them in approximately the same pose which I'll use on their page so at the end of the year it will be easy to see the ways in which they have grown. This will be especially relevant for my baby of course.



So this is the first one for No. 2 girl. I have managed to finish off my layout for No. 1 girl as well, but I'll have to share that at a later date. All this fussy cutting flowers and lace and ribbon is so girly, which I don't do a lot of so it's good to stretch out of my comfort zone every now and then.

January - check! Just have to make sure I keep up for the rest of the year, (we all know how our good intentions for things like this get diluted over time). To help with my motivation I bought an album which will be dedicated to these layouts, and I've already labelled it so now I'll have to make sure I fill it up!

2 comments

  1. OH WOW This is delightful! way to go!!!

    I'm super glad to find another aussie scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL, Nat!!! I don't know HOW I overlooked this before!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails