Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Look what I got!




Yep, my very own i-top by Imaginisce!

I picked this up for a steal at my local scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Scene) because sadly they are closing down. But, what's the only good thing about a scrapbook store closing down? The massive sale they have at the end of it! If you're quick, very very quick you may still be able to catch yourself a bargain if you live in Melbourne.

So I've been playing with it to make some lovely coordinated brads for the layout I worked on today. It's so easy and convenient to be able to simply use some scraps of paper to make a matching embellishment. No more searching around to find something that will make do - this ensures a perfect fit every time.

Anyway, I realise I'm beginning to sound a bit like an ad. But you'll be able to see the results of my experimenting on loads of projects in the future I'm sure. And yes, I've got it ready to go for my next Flowers on Friday which I will be preparing way in advance this time!

PS. The photo was taken in Photo Booth and you can just catch some peaks of my scrap area behind me. Underneath that mess is my desk, but I prefer to think of it as creative chaos!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails