I'm in awe of those people who say "if I haven't used it in a year then I'm going to get rid of it".
Not sure I'm quite at that level yet. But nonetheless it does feel good to do a clean up every so often and try and part with some once-loved treasures.
So I wonder if anyone wants any of this stuff?
I haven't counted anything here, or really even gone through it thoroughly so you'll have to forgive me for my vagueness, but this prize includes:
- Lots of non-12x12" papers. There's a mixture of 8.5x11" card and paper, A3 sheets of paper (it's 4 times the size of 8.5x11"), 8x8 and 6x6 papers. LOTS!
- A set of handmade paper and envelopes
- A scattering of embellishments
- A packet of wooden balloons by Kaisercraft
- A heap of markers (they're Sharpie lookalikes, not the real deal. I've hardly used them, so although I haven't tested them all today, they all worked perfectly last time I tried)
- A correction pen - great for writing on photos or doing opaque white titles or outlines
If you're a follower then feel free to leave a second comment to increase your chances of winning.
And let me know if you blog about the giveaway and I'll give you a third chance to win (please leave a separate comment).
I'll draw a winner on Sunday 30th