Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Passion

I am loving the inspiration over at "Etsy Inspired Challenges" this week. I made this slightly cheeky wedding card to play along.


I used this lovely necklace from Modern Bird's etsy to inspire my design.


I love all the smooth lines and clean design of her necklaces. So I did a similar thing with the focus on this smooth, albeit glittery branch on my card.


Two of my doctor friends are getting married. Thier wedding invitations came wrapped up in an old Mills and Boon romance novel! I tore a (raunchy) page straight from it for the base of the card. And hence the sentiment is "passion" rather than something slightly more romantic. I know they'll appreciate it :-)

8 comments

  1. just beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I love the pink bow in front of the doily. It really stands out. The glittery vine is divine. I must try that. Hope you are having a nice day, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aDORE this card! It's full of gorgeous details, Natalie. The use of doily, shading of the leaves, the text background and ribbons!! Hope to see MORE of your beautiful work! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design. Love your card. The colors are stunning. Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the soft colors and the glittery branch! GORGEOUS!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooohhh! I love the softness and femininity of this card!! The glittered leaf against the text patterned paper is sooo scrumptious!! Thanks for playing with us at EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's beautiful anyway! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LoVe this!!!! It's so elegant and I love the cheekiness to it too!! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at EIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails