Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Paradise of Love and Joy

Are you ready?


Over on the Sassafras blog they are posting a new challenge every day whilst the gang are away living it up at CHA. Day 1 was hosted by Megan and she challenged us to make a layout focused on the journalling. Well, that's just my thing isn't it? So it was easy for me to play along.


Megan's example page featured a photo taken from an airplane window looking out over the clouds, so you can see where she's inspired me in more ways than one!!


We recently went on holidays for the first time with all four of us, and it was glorious! We escaped the chilly cold winter weather for 10 days and had a great time in Central Queensland. We caught up with some friends we hadn't seen in a couple of years, and did day-trips to the beach and the rainforest amongst other things. Plenty of highlights.


But there's nothing quite like coming home again is there?

I've used my favourite "Mix and Mend" collection for this layout, with a few Girl's Paperie "On Holiday" die-cut shapes, and Basic Grey rub-ons. And yes, that's a real luggage tag!
I'll be back again tomorrow to share my page for Day 2's challenge :-)

4 comments

  1. This is so beautiful! You know I'm a big fan of your work. It always amazes me! ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this gorgeous, gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sewing is amazing and adds so much to your pages...glad you showed the up close pics to highlight your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your title alphas and dreamy photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails