Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Winner

So I know the very first thing you all want to know is who is the lucky winner of my Two Peas voucher hey?!!
Well..........
it just happens to be................

Jen Shears!! Wooooo hooooo :-)
Jen - I'll be in touch shortly. Unless you email me first?!

For those of you who weren't so lucky this time, feast your eyes on this lovely eye-candy instead (although it might make you feel a little hungry)


So we were up at the farm earlier this week, specifically to celebrate my nephew's 1st birthday.
On the morning of the party my sister rings me up and asks if I can possibly make her some 'name tags' for the food platters.


What?! With only hours to go (and more relatives to visit in the meantime!)!!


Lucky for me (and her) I had my May Kreatorville kit with me which included some perfectly bright and happy papers and some cute Aptly Titled embellishments such as those hearts you see there.


Not to mention the ultra-cool birthday cake that I was able to stick on the centrepiece like it was made especially for the occasion.
Thanks Keandra for saving my butt!!

3 comments

  1. Woo hoo congrats Jen! Looks like a fun birthday party too! So, it's been a year, but I just posted a layout, clean and simple style. Would love to know what you think if you've got the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOO!!!!! Thanks so much, Natalie!!! Love the party decorations too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails