Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sunshine and Watermelons

I've got a new post up on the Kreatorville blog. It features a couple of pages I made with the KK May Kit. Yes, I said the May kit, and yes I know it's currently July :-) Don't worry, I'm just catching up. I've got plenty more to come. Here's a sneaky look at the first page......


The bright and happy May Kreatorville Kit was full of summery papers by Webster's, Pink Paislee and October Afternoon. Those butterflies were destined to be cut out and scattered over a page and the Aptly Titled frame just zings here doesn't it?!


And since we're talking about summery pages kreated with the May kit, then lets not forget this other layout I made based on the May sketch.


Can you tell I'm trying to forget the freezing cold Melbourne winter weather by scrapping nothing but sunshine?!!


The story behind this particular layout is just hilarious.... (at least to me!)
So make sure you pop over to Kreatorville Krafts and you'll see the full reveal and get the whole story :-)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails