Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Story of Inspiration.... and a Winner!

I've woken up and it's daylight outside! Yay!! Thank goodness for another month of nightshift that's behind me. To celebrate I wanted to share this very sunny (and cloudy) card I made for Flourish With a Bling last month. It's definitely time to embrace getting outdoors in the elements again. I've got to boost my Vitamin D!!


But I also owe you a winner for my Spring Giveaway don't I? Firstly I wanted to thank you for all the entertainment you girls gave me. I checked out many blogs, I read your stories and I had a laugh along with some of the things you shared.


Now, I used Random.Org to choose my winner, but I couldn't have been happier when the figures pointed to the winner being ........ LIZZY HILL. Her comment had me crying in hysterics as I tried to suppress the laughter ('cos patients were asleep and all) so she totally deserves this win in more ways that one. Plus - I think she's earned herself some good fortune. You'll see what I mean if you read her comment!


Lizzy - email me your postal address and I'll try and get your prize out to you ASAP.

PS. I've also got another video tutorial up on the Scrap Friends blog. It's all about adding Shaker Boxes to your layout. Here's a sneak of what I'm talking about....


Photobucket
Supplies:

5 comments

  1. Ooooohhhhh!!!!!! I am absolutely THRILLED!!!!!!! Bit gobsmacked, but very, very happy:):):):) thankyou sooooo much. Yay:):):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lizzy, so glad you won loved your big comment to Natalie too made me laugh!!! Thank you Natalie for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment have a wonderful week xox Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. And I love the shaker box idea and tutorial. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card - like the colors and the clouds! and way to go Lizzy - poor thing - she truly deserves to win. honestly not looking forward turning 50 after that story ;-)... congrats on your win, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails