Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Story of my Fave

If you didn't already love the new Maggie Holmes Flea Market collection then it's probably because you haven't discovered the gold doily vellum yet ;-)


There's 3 things that make this particular product a hit. One - it's vellum, which makes it awesome for layering. Two - it's in a doily print, and everyone loves doilies. And three - it's shiny shiny gold, which is the hottest colour trend of the moment!


Using the vellum doily as a base I built up a few more layers of tags, string and a real doily for added texture and dimension.


And in case you're wondering, I gave this card to my sister for her birthday. Yes, she is my only sister!

PS. I've drawn another winner for my October Afternoon RAK which I'm attempting to give away as part of the Frosty Festivities because the last winner hasn't contacted me yet.
So a great big congratulations to JANIS who is my new winner!!
Janis, can you please email me your postal address and I'll get your prize in the mail ASAP. 

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Gold...yum! Love the layering too.....this collection really seems to suit you - or you it...whatever, it works fabulously well:):) And lucky you - you have a sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..gorgeous, gorgeous card and perfect for your sister. Love this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails