Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

More E2C projects...

Still haven't finished with sharing all the things I made whilst at Escape 2 Create. So here's a few more.....

But keep in mind, the photographs for these projects were taken with my phone whilst at the retreat, so please forgive the appalling quality of them :-)


First up is this set of cards which I'm still kinda in love with! They went to 2 very special ladies at the retreat. Amanda and Meredith went above and beyond the call of duty as the organisers of this fabulous retreat and I'm certain will now be counted as true friends for many years to come. The backgrounds were created with an originally designed Louise Nelson peacock feather stencil and some texture paste, and then coloured with Gelatos.


One of the things I had on my "to do" list whilst at the retreat was a birthday card for my Dad. I started this card with that intention in mind.... but it became a little too child-like to really be considered fit for the occasion. I never actually got back around to making one for him - that job had to wait until I got home.... (and ended up being a disaster not fit for publication on this blog!! Thank goodness for understanding family!!)


A cute little girly card. These things will never go astray in my household with the abundance of princess parties and whatnot that we go to around here ;-)


This layout is actually really special to me. It's a bad photograph of it, and I've had to do that horrible blurring out of faces (I'm so sorry... but the photographs aren't of me or my family so I really don't have the right to share them without permission), but it's still a very special layout. Gifting this to it's recipient had us both in tears. 




Spot some familiar Aussie faces in the bunch?
Thanks E2C for the lifelong memories!

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Really love that first set of cards, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!! And I *spy* Lou in that photo!! Love HER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peacock feather cards, it looks like a great stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails