Apparently this first one was a little cryptic for some people. Sorry, that wasn't really the intention. Although I do like to make you ponder a little ;-) I think the one below is a bit more obvious.
And just in case you still haven't got it (!!) then this should clear up any misconceptions....
To preemptively answer a few of your questions....
- Yes I'm feeling very well. Thankyou for asking.
- Tikvah the Third (our in-utero baby name) is due in March.
- Tikvah is Hebrew for hope.
- It's a name we chose at complete random out of the baby name book when we were trying to decide with Bethany. It's a name that has since been passed down to each one of our swimming fetus'
- Nope, don't actually know the sex. At least not yet. Not entirely sure if we'll reveal it to everyone even if/when we do find out. Haven't decided yet.
- No, I really don't think this one will be 6kg. Or at least, I sure hope not! (That reference will also only make sense if you follow me on Instagram!)
- Apart from the last photo, which is a selfie, the others were taken by my talented, and equally crafty sister.
Was there anything else?