Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sharing the Love (FWAB winner announced)

A bit of a random posting today with a few items on my list of "things to share"....


Firstly, can you believe Mother's Day is around the corner already? I mean, I only recently just took down the Christmas tree (yes, yes.... in March... ahemm) I contemplated leaving it up until next December. Might have saved a bit of effort.


Someone who scored a few more organisational genes in our family was my sister. Since she started maternity leave she's opened up a Facebook store called Jasper Lane Designs, and in a couple of months she's already got more than 3500 'likers'. She sells the most gorgeous vintage-inspired kids clothing and jewellery. My girls have done some modelling for her recently and I was tempted to buy half the stuff myself!


What does this have to do with Mother's Day and the cards I'm showing you? Well...... this weekend she's hosting a "To Mum, With Love Showcase" where she's gathered a bunch of talented artists from around Australia to showcase some of their wares for sale. All of the products are handmade and would make great Mother's Day gifts. Because she's my sister and she asked me every so nicely (and because I love crafting so very much) I'm selling sets of these personalised cards as my contribution.


This is what is looks like up on the Showcase. I would love it if you checked them out. But it's not just me of course. There's 70 or so other sellers with everything from jewellery to aprons to wall art to maternity products.... the list goes on.


Alright... now the next thing that I couldn't help but scream from the rooftops was finding out that one of my recent layouts became a 'featured project' at Two Peas in a Bucket!! Super stoked!


Not only that but it's also hit the "Top 3 Projects by Views" which is just unbelievable to me. Here I am nestled in between projects by scrapping celebrities Waleska Neris and Celine Navarro, so forgive me for jumping up and down over here please?!


And lastly, it's time for me to announce the winner of the Flourish With a Bling Blog Hop. Congratulations Gillian - you've won the RAK from my blog! Shoot me an email with your address details and I'll have your prize in the mail as soon as I can.

xx
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Your cards are simply beautiful and super congrats on your featured layout at 2peas!! Yay! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news all round! COngrats on the 2peas...that's really FAB news for you:):):) Sheesh!!!! FORGOT about mum's day. Thanks for the timely reminder.....eeekkkkkk!!!! Good on your sis..going to have a peek now:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails