Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

On My Shopping List

It's true... the Studio Calico Penny Arcade reveal is in less than 24 hours. In fact it's less than 12 hours for the lucky subscribers that get advance opportunity to purchase the Add Ons and shop items, and bundling has begun... so now is the time to go shopping! Here's what's in my cart this month:


  1. Kit Alpha Stamp Set. There's no one that does alpha stamps quite like Studio Calico, and I love the extra personal touch that they're always named after children or pets from the Foster family. This one is in honour of the latest addition to their family, their gorgeous new girl Kit. 
  2. Brighton Pier Bundle. Studio Calico have just revealed a new collection called Brighton Pier which is filled with a color palette of summery blues, fresh greens, and bright pinks, oranges and yellows. I love the mixture of themes such as clouds, sunrays, brushscript and maps, and you'll see some of these designs in the Penny Arcade kits. But if you want to get your hands on the entire collection then you have the opportunity to pre-order the bundle right now. It's very reasonably priced, great shipping deals and rewards members will get a free gift too!
  3. Inked 2.0 Class. Are you like me and have about a thousand stamps but barely use them? Perhaps it would be really useful to learn some new tricks and techniques so you're inspired to get them out of storage and onto your projects? That's what I figured anyway, and I eagerly signed up to this class. There's a free stamp set actually included in the class which will ship free (whilst stocks last)... and currently they're still lasting! 
  4. Penny Arcade Cut Files designed by Kim Stewart. You can't help but fall in love with Kim's soft and delicate hand-drawn designs and whilst they look absolutely awesome when they're cut out, they're also pretty fabulous when combined with Sketch Pens ;-)
  5. Days of the Week Badge Set. I've always had a soft spot for badges (flairs, buttons... whatever you want to call them) and I consider them one of my favourite go-to embellishments. This set is going to particularly perfect when I properly commit to Project Life!
What's on your Shopping List?
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails