Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

25 days with Stephanie Bryon

Let's be honest. Finishing a December Daily album whilst it's still December has never been a strong point of mine ;-) I have eventually finished every album I've started (which has been yearly for the last 4 years)... but usually it's finished in the following year! For example last year I started my album with grand plans. I printed off a few photos and assembled some supplies.
I got as far as decorating the front cover.


But I've never taken a class before. Maybe that's just what I need to keep motivated and create along at the same time? I'm certain I can hear the new Studio Calico '25 Days' calling my name! Especially when it's taught by Stephanie Bryon and a group of the most amazing contributors and it's promising to be simple and straightforward whilst still being amazingly stunning and elegant.

       

Signing up for the '25 Days' entitles you to the usual perks of any Studio Calico class including free digital files such as Printables, Cutting Files and Templates.



It also comes with a free class kit (whilst stocks last) which a little SC birdie tells me is fast selling out and they're down to their last few. So sounds like you better get in quick if you want to score one! These will ship for free no matter where you live. I love that Studio Calico look after their international customers like this so we don't miss out on the great deals :-)


All the details of what else is included and how to sign up for the class is here. Maybe I'll see you in there?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails