Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm a Dotty Diva!!

"Something amazing just happened" were the first words that came out of my mouth after I recovered from my stunned silence.
The other day I applied for a couple of Design Teams for the very first time, and as you may have guessed I was accepted for a position over at Dotty Divas!! You can see my profile here. I was so amazed and excited and I can't wait to get started for them. Dotty Divas is an Ad Challenge blog in the UK. Each month they post an ad for you to get inspiration from and then you just set about creating whatever your heart desires! It doesn't have to be a layout, but can be a card, ATC, OTP or anything (I've already seen that one of the other DT has some stunning wearable art for the January challenge). And of course, there are amazing prizes on offer as well. So come on over and check them (I guess I can now say 'us') out!



This is the current challenge inspiration and you've still got until December 20th to submit an entry. This months sponsor is Tando Creative and they have given us 10 yep 10 amazing packs of Chipboard to give away. We also have a fabulous Bazzill Card stock pack from Cardinal Colours which is just awesome. So to be in with a chance of winner this amazing prize, send your entry's to scrapmad@hotmail.co.uk

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails