Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kreatorville Week (+1) Day Three

Happy New Year!

At least, that's what I thought to myself when I saw the January kit from Kreatorville Kraft. The papers were full of lovely greens and oranges from some of my all-time favourite manufacturers. And then there was the woodgrain alphabet, and the kraft envelopes. Yummy! And in January Keandra introduced two new staples to the Kreatorville repertoir. That was the die-cut paper (now there's one in every kit...... there was 2 in June's kit!!!) and Buzz and Bloom (go Aussies!) became Kreatorville sponsors so now we're lucky enough to receive some of their products in every kit.

Why don't I just show you what the January kit looked like so you can see for yourself?!!!


And of course, that doesn't include the cardstock or the handmade Titles and Embellishments.

The very first project I did was to put that gorgeous die-cut paper from Pink Paislee to good use!


 Then I very promptly cut up that retro Cosmo Cricket paper and turned it into dimensional flowers. You can see the tutorial I gave on how I did this here. This was another one of my Year in the Chair pages. And yes, I really did fill up that envelope with a heap of journaling.


Ooooh, a masculine layout. I don't do a lot of these so it was a little difficult for me. I stayed very plain and simple, and made it even easier on myself by scraplifting a (digital) page by Karla. The background paper from Basic Grey didn't come in the kit and was something that I've been hoarding for such a time as this :-)


Again for this layout below, these papers didn't come in the kit but I was really just trying to get that Buzz and Bloom acrylic shape onto an appropriate page! I really loved those woodgrain alphas on this page too, not to mention the chipboard arrow, and if you look closely, I've even used one of the Pink Paislee stamps behind my title. Yes, that's right.... we got a whole set of stamps. How cool is that!!


And look - I even whipped out some cards too! I'm really not sure why I don't have more of those Jillibean Soup buttons featured on layouts - I loved them :-)


OK, that's all for January.
Don't forget to leave your comment(s) below to win the awesome Kreatorville prize.
And come back tomorrow for February's kit, you know it's going to be lovely with just a dash or two of romance.

9 comments

  1. Love these! Love those big flowers. You've showcased such a diversity again, and again, can't believe these were from one kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love those buttons too :-) Gorgeous LO's and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think this is my favorite kit that you've featured so far! The papers are great!!! Love those cards this time! Though LOs 1 and 2 are my favorite, I love the playfulness of your retro girl and it's always nice to see a LO of men--you did a great job with it!!! :-) I look forward more and more to your posts--your work is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fantastic! And you mentioned the paper you used, and had previously been hoarding.... Here's my question- how to get past that?! I have SO MANY papers, embellies, etc that I LOVE to bits, and each time I try to use them I end up saying...hmm, not sure that this project is just right for (insert loved & hoarded goodie here). But you clearly break into your fabulous kit & start creating immediately! I envy that skill! :) I'm hoping if I continue to stalk you I'll USE some of my pretties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially loved the one with the teddy bear! Great shot, great colours, and that little envelope was such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love how you did the page with those gorgeous windmill flowers, do you have a tute somewhere on them, they are perfect for that paper and I love the way you cut the semi circle for the M. Gorgeous kit this one. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are so stinkin cute! YOu know each one of your pages are so unique and inspiring! I am just crazy over all of them! Those two cards have to be the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I thought my fave page from January would be one with the girls (they're SOO gorgeous!) But, <<>> you did a MAN page!!!! And, I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW, more beautiful LO's ... you're an amazing scrapper!

    Love those sweet hearts you created and that card is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails