Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh Snap

Hello one very cute camera stamp!
This came from my Studio Calico Glee Club kit and I thought it deserved a project solely devoted to it :-)


Well that...... and I'm trying to boost my card stash at the moment. After a spate of celebrations late last year, and of course Christmas/New Year my ready supply of homemade cards isn't so ready. I'm trying to remedy that :-)


One thing I'm realising recently is that card-making doesn't have to be a separate and distinct entity to scrapbooking. Surely my go-to techniques, my tried-and-true embellishment choices, and my (recognisable?) style should apply to cards just the same as layouts.


But another thing I love about cards is that it gives you the opportunity to try out designs that work much better on the smaller scale. For the first time I've just realised the potential of my 6x6" paper pads! (And my somewhat neglected stamp draw) However, on the other hand - it's also a great opportunity to use up left over scraps and miscellaneous embellishments.


You can expect to see a lot more cards coming out of my craft room in 2012 I think!

5 comments

  1. Love them both, but I adore that camera card!!!! I'd say your style is still evident, and just as wonderful, on the smaller scale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie !!!!First of all thanks for all your visit and lovely words througt the year in my blog!!!!
    I wish a wonderful 2012 for you and your family!!
    Those cards are trully lovely I´m in love with that camera .Look so great.
    I wish a wonderful weekend.
    Big huges and kisses.
    Cynthia
    PS. I will send to you a email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh taht camera card is mega cuteness!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails