Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blessed beyond measure

I've got a few more of these monthly layouts from last year to catch up on. And don't think just because today's page share is for the month of December that I'm now caught up! 'Cos I'm not even completing them in order. *LOL*


What I loved about creating this page is that I didn't have to put any thought into it all. All I did is shuffle all the scraps from one of my old Studio Calico kits around until they fit. If only all pages came together this easily ;-)


I felt like it was quite an achievement to use up so much of my scraps and left over products. Does anyone else feel like it's an accomplishment to kill a kit? I guess it's because I don't do it very often!!!


Once again we were slack enough not to even capture a true family portrait of the four of us in December, so this one of me and the girls was the closest we got. But I do love this photo of us on the farm at Christmas time, even if it captures Moodles in a half-blink :-)


On these monthly pages I'm just journaling about different things that come to mind, not actually about things we did that month. I guess I was in a bit of a sentimental mood when I started to journal on this one, as I've gone on and on about how lucky I am to have these two beautiful girls. But hey........ it's the truth.

2 comments

  1. Cute! I love that you're journalling little sentimental things about the months instead of just activities... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. I think what I like most about your scrapping style is that you put heaps of yummy things on the page but the photos and story still shine through

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails