Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tickle my fancy

Have I mentioned once or twice (or a thousand) times before how much I love Pinterest? So much inspiration to be found :-)


Like this amazing feather tutorial for example. I could NOT WAIT to make my own feathers thanks to this! And here's my first attempt....


Yes, maybe a little time consuming, but totally worth it I reckon! I gave this card out for a wedding... (are feathers wedding material? hhhhmmmmm..... not sure.... but I did it anyway) I did add glitter so I think that counts for something surely?


I got the most amazing scrappy new today... will share as soon as I can ;-) But that's why I'm in the mood for celebrations and congratulations!

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous Nati!! I love the paper feather and think I'll have to add this to my to do list ;)Can't wait to hear your news too!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails