Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crazy Little Monkey

That's a common saying in our house I have to admit.


Especially when it comes to our Little Moodles. She is such a crazy little monkey at times. Like, I'm not sure what possessed her to immediately want to lift up her dress and stick her tongue out when she saw herself in the mirror. In the middle of a shop!


I'm pretty sure she didn't get that from me. Although..... I guess I'm silently encouraging her by automatically stopping to snap a picture of these crazy antics ;-)


I wanted lots of fun colours for this layout so I went with my February Studio Calico kit and I painted my own title. I followed a super-cool tutorial from Julia Stainton for the folded chevron technique - except used mine upside down to allow the rough edges and flaps to show. I like it better this way :-)


Probably because it represents my subject perfectly! I just love my crazy little monkey Moo!!

Supplies:

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails