Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whisper

So the last piece of amazing scrappy news for me this month (given that I've already been lucky enough to announce two new Design Teams, and one Guest Designer stint this month already) is that I was also invited back to be a special guest with Jenni Bowlin again this month! EEEkkkkkkk!!


Perhaps JBS was also lucky I agreed (as if I wouldn't!! LOL!) 'cos I got the email asking me if I would do it.... then the kit arrived the next day. So I have a sneaking suspicion it was already in the mail ;-)


I was sent the May Main Kit as well as the Mini-Album kit, and also the new Quaterly Dime Store Kit (see the links below). The later was filled with lovely Pink and Green JBS goodies which I think worked perfectly with a little of the other kits mixed in. So that's what I used on this page....


I've really wanted to scrap this photo for a while now. I know it's such bad quality. I mean, not only did I take it via Instagram, but I also shot it through a window 'cos I was at work watching the sunrise and it was too early for Security to have unlocked the doors for me to get out onto the balcony!! But that was exactly the moment and the mood that this photo captures for me. It's about all those horrible hours on night duty, and the sheer relief you feel when you see that the sun is rising :-)


This page was quickly featured on the JBS blog earlier this week, but if you want to see the whole of my gallery reveal, then check it out here. I'll be back to share more later.

Supplies:

3 comments

  1. Congratulations! You're on a real roll...go Natalie:):) Looks like you've had a ball of fun with this one, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Natalie!! tee hee of course they knew you would accept, JBS and you are a match made in heaven! you scrap their products absolutely perfectly!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful natalie - you have scrapped it beautifully . I am in love with your style :))) Congrats on the JB feature and all the new DTs !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails