Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

B is for Boy

One of the things I love best of all about the Jenni Bowlin kits is that their versatility. It's just as easy to put together a 'boy' layout as it is to make a 'girly' one.


Which is just great for me because every now and then I like to get out of my normal style I use to constantly scrap my girls, and stretch my creative muscle to make a boy layout too. Especially 'cos my sister has a cute little son with plenty of perfect photos which I may have 'borrowed' ;-)


The May JBS Mini-Kit included a fabulously matched mixture of Echo Park This and That with the graphic prints of their own Magpie collection. I played around with different background papers for this layout but kept going back to these spunky trucks.


The warm autumnal colours were a great compliment to the theme of this layout which is of course all about loving the little boys in our lives. I sprinkled around the Maya Road kraft labels and used them to ground my embellishments and descriptive words.


And even if it's a boy layout - doens't mean I can't use butterflies surely?

Supplies:

3 comments

  1. Oh man . . . I love the chevron! Great boy layout - for the record, I think the butterfly looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat this is so sweet...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love the photo and the layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails