Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

The Story of the Mustache Flair

For those who were celebrating, I hope you had a fabulous Father's Day yesterday. It was such a lovely spring day in Melbourne, and here in the Elphie household we showered The Man with much love and attention.


As for the kid's grandfathers and great-grandfather, a card has been popped in the post for each of them. Made in three entirely different sittings they have managed to come together nicely as a set. I used the same collection obviously, it's the rather gorgeous Echo Park 'This & That' which has all these lovely masculine elements in it.


I rather adore the neutral colours with the teal and green highlights, and a liberal splash of gesso and white mist has given it an even more grungy feel. I added the cute mustache flair buttons from my Evalicious collection because I don't have many opportunities to use them otherwise!


A few detail shots for completion sake....
Just love those cameras :-)


Happy Father's Day!!


xxx
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Saw on instagram and had to come take a closer look! These are gorgeous and perfect for masculine cards! I'm sure they will appreciate receiving these lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails