Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Story of the Last Laugh

Oh my word it's been an exhausting week away for me! I flew up to Sydney last weekend for a Study Conference, and yep you guessed it... all I've done is try and concentrate on sit in lectures and study. Hence why it's been a little quiet around here on the bloggy front ;-) But it'll all be worth it of course if/when I pass my exams (which I sit in February).


Meanwhile, I've got one last project to share with you from my time as a Guest Designer for Scrapbook Kits With a Difference this month. I made it with the October kit, and I just got super-excited by the fun bright colours of those flower rubons. I just may have gone a little overboard clustering them all together like this on the tag, but I like it!


And one last thing before I go....
I'm drawing a new winner for my Celebratory Giveaway since the last girl hasn't contacted me. So the person with the last laugh is...
LEAH CAMERON!!! 

Leah.... please PLEASE email me your postal address so I can give this prize away to someone!

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Ha ha! That's me!! Don't worry, I won't miss out...emailing you now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful Natalie, love the lime green mixed with the florals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails