Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Story of Sketchbook


So I've only ever heard fabulous things about the Kelly Purkey Sketchbook classes. Everyone raves about them! She's about to launch into a brand new installment in her series over in the Studio Calico Classroom, and I for one cannot wait!


Signing up for the class gives you access to all the videos and PDF's of course, it will also include 72 new sketches, 12 new projects from Kelly herself and 48 other projects from the Studio Calico Creative Team and other well-known crafters. Above is a sneak of the layout I'm contributing. It's delightfully garishly bright and rainbow coloured isn't it?!


My page took it's colour direction from the fun Journal Cards that you can get separately from the SC Shop. There's still plenty of time to bundle in these purchases with the rest of your Kit and Add Ons if you're getting them now. These also a coordinating Badge Set which I've used on my page too - you can see a sneak of that part on my Instagram feed ;-)


But even if you don't get any of the extras, when you sign up to the class you'll get .... wait for it...


a freely shipped 4x6" stamp set designed by Kelly! My understanding is that these are still available!
And speaking of free... there's also instant free access to the digital files which include these matching Printables:

and these Cutting Files too...


If you're interested in being a part of this fun class you better rush over and get signed up now because registration closes on the 30th! Perhaps I'll see you in the Classroom beginning May 5th?

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails