Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Reveal Day Shopping List

The countdown for the reveal of the Studio Calico Hello Hello kits is on! Have you figured out which Add Ons you want so you can be first in line to nab them when they go live? And what about your shopping list? Have you got that all worked out? Bundling has already began which means if you're a subscriber you can start purchasing things now and they'll ship with your kit. You can put in as many separate orders in before the end of the month, and only pay the one shipping cost! Love that option!

But subscriber or not, I wanted to share with you what's on my Shopping List this month, and top of my list are products that have no postage involved anyway!

  1. Hello Hello Digital Templates created by Shanna Noel. I may have just about shared it everywhere already... but I am continuing to scream from the rooftops how much I've loved working with the templates this month. It's not something I've considered before to be perfectly honest. But I am soooooo glad I took the plunge into hybrid scrapping with these little beauties because I've just made my most favourite layout with them! But there are so many possibilities with these, and the Creative Team have put them to good use in lots of variations.
  2. Next on my list is the Digital | Beyond the Basics Class taught by Shanna Noel. See, the way I figure it... if her templates have just blown my scrappy world wide open, then I better let her teach me how to use these things properly. Plus the other million tricks that I know she's got up her sleeve. Have you seen all the bonus digital files that come with the class for you to practice with? I'm trembling with excitement!
  3. Now I admit I've been avoiding the Letterpress trend. Too much effort and mess has been my impression. That is, until Nicole Reaves shared on the blog last week how to use your letterpress plates with plain ol' ordinary ink such as the Colour Theory pads, and now I'm thinking I could really get on board with that idea! This Adventure Card Toppers plate has got a thousand possibilities designed into it :-)
  4. I'm thinking it's the people like Lisa Truesdell who are on the right track with doing their Project Life in Handbook form. The 6x8" format seems like it might be more achievable for someone like me who is only very tentatively setting foot in PL territory. And hey... if I don't use it for Project Life, I could always use it for storing my stamps in!
  5. A little slow on the uptake, I've been meaning to add the Mister Huey's Watercolour Set to my cart for the last 3 months or so now and for some reason it keeps slipping my mind. Not this time though!

What's been catching your eye lately?

Photobucket

1 comments

  1. gosh... SO many things caught my eye. I just wish I have the $$$ to buy them all! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails