Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Studio Calico "Wink Wink" sneaks


It's always a good day to get an email from Studio Calico - especially when they're asking me if I would like to contribute to the upcoming October scrapbook kits! I obviously agreed right there on the spot without a second thought ;-) The kits are called "Wink Wink" and they're quite exciting. Cutting edge designs and a bold colour scheme, and products you've never seen before. But enough chatting, let's get on with the sneaks shall we?!


The first layout I created is with the Main Kit only and I went a bit hybrid with it. The bright yellow fold-out paper (not sure if it's got a special name!) is a favourite for sure. So many possibilities.



There's also a matching yellow patterned paper with these cute origami boats all over it and it became a feature on this second layout I made. I also put a couple of the Add On stamp sets to good use here. The bold number stamps, and the Beginning and End one are both available at the Reveal on the 1st.


There's also metal dies available, including another version of the popular Emoji dies. So fun right?!


And the last sneak shows off the Add On Kit called LOL and the Embellishment Kit which is called BRB. Catching the theme of the names yet? ;-)

You can check out the Sneaks video and available products here.
Or see what the other Creative Team members have been sneaking here.

The kits will go up for sale on the 1st and I'll be back to show you my full layouts then.


Photobucket

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails