Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lollipop Guild Pocket Page Spread

After all those layouts and cards made pretty much exclusively with just the Studio Calico Lollipop Guild Main Scrapbook Kit (plus extras like stamps and dies) I thought it really was time to crack open the Add On and Embellishment Kit too right?!


We just celebrated Moriah's 6th birthday and since there were a few birthday-themed elements running through the kits as well I knew I had the perfect excuse to get this scrapped already. I chose a pocket-page spread because I wanted to get a few photos in there, and lots of bits of the story documented too.


I loved pulling in the pink paper from the Toto Add On kit - I know there are plenty of pink-haters out there, but I'm not one of them! And breaking all the old rules about pairing it with red and orange I did it anyway! Super bright and colourful... love it! 



And just so you couldn't miss it's a birthday spread I stamped the Jasmine Jones Birthday Stamp in the silver ink from the Tin Man Embellishment Kit first and then black ink over the top so it creates a shadow effect.


So there you have it! All 8 projects to date and counting.
If you're looking for more inspiration from the Creative Team then make sure to check out the gallery, and in the meantime.... happy scrapping!

xx
Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails