Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

More Bright Ideas

Things I am guilty of hoarding:
  • Patterned Papers (obviously!) I think we're all in the same boat there right? My precious vintage Sassafras stash will never leave my hands. 
  • Flair badges, enamel dots, brads.... all those little round embellishments that are the perfect finishing touch. I've still got packets and packets of flair from my days at Evalicious, and I still swear I'm going to use every last one. 
  • Thickers and Alphabet stickers. When is an alphabet ever finished? For me it's pretty much has to have every single one of it's vowels gone. Maybe I need to be more ruthless? In the meantime, yeah... I've got a lot of Thickers!
  • New obsession: Project Life cards. You saw that in my last post right? Months of subscribing to the Project Life kits, and not one spread ever started means a lot of cards already piling up.
And that's why I'm excited about the upcoming "More Bright Ideas" class at Studio Calico.


It's being taught by Nicole Samuels - the queen of the repetitive design - and it promises to "guide you along a four week course designed to jump start your creativity and get the supplies off your desk and into your projects. Eliminate those piles in this virtual crafting retreat full of ideas, inspiration and motivation."


Like most of the classes as Studio Calico it comes with included Printable Journal Cards and Embellishments, as well as Cutting Files too. The class runs for 4 weeks and will include 8 sketches, challenges, and plenty of projects and video lessons along the way.


The best part? It's ONLY $5!! (yes I shouted a little bit! sorry) You'd pay that much just for the Printables and Cutting Files alone! The people who took this class last time it ran are positively raving about it.

Just so you know.... I signed up straight away :-)

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails