Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Winner

I was very pleased and surprised to find I had won another challenge this week. This time over at White With 1. The challenge was to create a LO using white, duck-egg blue and distressing. This is what I came up with.




And managed to score myself a $20 voucher at Scrapbook Savvy (which is one of my regular hang-outs anyway!). Needless to say, I've already spent that money, as I have a long list of 'things I would like to purchase'!
The challenge this month is another goody; a LO with white, apricot, and the word 'perfect' in the title. I am currently designing something in my head which will hopefully make it to paper. However, as I am only 2 days away from my official due-date for my second child I can't really anticipate what will happen from here on in!

I did get my ARTastic challenge done today though. Here it is:



And my From Screen 2 Scrap challenge:




And just for good measure here's a couple more layouts just for fun.




and



Until next time (whenever that might be.......)

1 comments

  1. Hi Natalie!

    Your Grow layout was very worthy of that win, I checked out the other entries and loved yours instantly... congratulations and keep up the great work, you have a real ARTy talent....

    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails