Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Be still my heart

I've not done too many layouts of me and my husband together. I think we get so focused on scrapping all those millions of photos we've taken of our kids doing cute things that we sometimes forget about the person who came before all that.



And being so close to Valentines Day now (not that we really celebrate it at our house) it does make you ponder love and romance and all that girly stuff.



The photo in this layout is taken at my graduation ball, which was BC (before children). In fact it was approximately 9 months BC!!



A few vintage goodies on this page like the doily poking out behind the photo, and the lace trim around the edge which were both purchased from an op-shop. As was the fabric and pearls which I made those flowers with (but more about them later). A bit of corrugated cardboard painted and distressed. Quite a bit of masking and cutting and stamping. Mount it all on some lovely Kraft cardstock (love that stuff) and we're done!

4 comments

  1. GORGEOUS page! i love the photo and the vintagy feel of it. :) love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft/pretty page!!
    Love the title :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Mission Create-loved visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails