Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What would you like to see?

It's been pretty crazy for me even though it's the weekend. Hubby was working all day and we had a kiddy birthday to go to. It was hot, it was windy, it was sandy! I had a cranky baby that required constant cuddling, and a 3 year old that doesn't deal well with crowds. What she is good at though is asking the nice helpful adults around her to pretty please help her get another cupcake, or more juice, or lollies. And everyone feels sorry for her, cos her Mummy obviously has her hands full and can't help. I lost count of how much sugar she consumed. So it lead to some fun adventures this afternoon when we got back home.
Firstly, she knows how to pick her moments. She ALWAYS gets up to mischief when I'm breastfeeding and she knows I can't see what she's doing for a while. Firstly, she decided to make a bath for Elmo by plugging up the sink with toilet paper and turning on the taps. She flooded the bathroom. Then during another feed she decided to play dress-ups with all of her old baby clothes that are all packed in boxes in her closet. She must have tipped out at least 6 boxes of clothes all over her floor. Oh fun times!

Anyway, since I'm not posting any photos (does it sound like I've had time to create today?!!) I thought I would ask you, my lovely and loyal blog readers what you would like to see in the future so I can try and cater to that.
More techniques or tutorials? Of what?
Photos of day to day stuff like cute kids?
More posts about funny family things? Less?
More blogspiration? (Sharing links of blogs that inspire me)
Anything else you would like to see?
Any questions?

1 comments

  1. Sounds like you have had "one of THOSE days!!" I sure can sympathaze.

    To answer your question/s.... just keep doing what you are doing I reckon :-) I love popping by your blog to see what you have been up to :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails