Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Look...

what just went live!!

Lynnette has reappeared in blog-land and the October XOXO Scraplift challenge is up!
I've already blogged about my layout here, but here's another quick snap of it:


This was in fact, my second attempt at the criteria since my first layout got picked up for publication whilst waiting for the challenge to go live. Here's some sneaks of that first layout:



 You'll be able to see this in full in an upcoming Scrapbook Creations magazine. But in the meantime,
go and check out all the other Lipstick Chick's layouts, and participate to win some (yet to be decided) prizes!

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on another publication! The flowers and doily, plus your fabulous design skills (and a cute baby!) make for one great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fall more in love with your work everytime I see it Natalie! That scatter of flowers is gorgeous - not to mention that cutie pie in the photo.
    Congrats on your pub and thank you so much for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails