Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Note For You

1. Create a messy but really fun background using shimmer sprays with the technique that I shared here. Makes a lovely watercolour effect. And don't forget to splash some extra droplets on for even more interest.


2. Emboss background with a fabulous sunrays effect because that just equals happiness in my opinion :-)


3. Punch and piece and sticker and stamp and glue a bunch of cute little embellishments to make a pretty little card.


4. Enter it into the Moxie Fab World Stamping with Shimmer Sprays challenge before giving it away to a friend. 

6 comments

  1. 5. make all that see it smile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Natalie! Love the sunray effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Natalie, I love the embossing.

    You have an award on my blog.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natalie! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails