Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The First Challenge, and a Winner

Sooooo exciting..... the maiden challenge at Once Upon a Sketch has gone live!
All you have to do is use the sketch to create a project and incorporate at least 25 words of handwritten jounralling. It doesn't have to be a layout, it can be a card, off-the-page or altered project... anything.
(I'll let you in on a little secret, when my DT assignment is posted for the next challenge you'll see that I've actually created a mini-album, so feel free to adapt the sketch however you can!)


We've got some stunning inspiration from the DT, and our first guest designer is none other than Piradee Talvanna! And oh my you should see the prizes on offer - they are just HUGE :-) You really should pop over and check it out!

And speaking of prizes, I've drawn a winner for my own "Choose Your Own Giveaway" giveaway. Here's how I did it.....


And the winner is:
amandajane said...
What a great idea! I love Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey and papers, die cuts and alphas.

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails