Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hey Beautiful

I'm sure we've all been asked before "how did you meet so and so?" I know I've been asked about how I met my husband by many a friend or colleague. One day I imagine my children might want to ask that question too, but right now they're too young to understand.


That's the beauty of scrapbooking. To me it's all about telling those stories and remembering the funny little details that might otherwise get forgotten with the passage of time. I did this page for my Guest Designer gig at Scrapz.biz. The weekly challenge theme last week (sorry, it's finished now, but I've got a new challenge issued right here) was "How I Met Your Father".


Mine was a "Scrap It Blind" challenge which meant that I gave a list of instructions on how to go about designing this page, but I didn't actually reveal my own layout until after the challenge was over.


It's a lot trickier than you imagine to put together a page following written instructions only (without any visual guides). If you're up for that challenge, the new Scrap It Blind challenge is here.


As for the supplies I've used for my layout I've got a mixture of Studio Calico Countryside (with a touch of State Fair) and Sassafras Indie Girl. They work well together don't you think?

1 comments

  1. A wonderful keepsake here, and great detail as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails